Jet Wet Water Trucks
When only the best will do. This truck can deliver 15,000 litres up to 70 metres away from the truck and the operator is safe in the ROPS approved cab. 1.5 times more efficient that most other trucks.
Designed for efficient Horticultural and Civil Watering, Dust Control and many other Applications.
3 x Water Trailers, Dry Hire - $600 plus gst per week
(Rapid spray type)
- 1500 litre tank
- Pump and hose reel
- Suitable tow vehicle - Toyota Hilux or similar
- polyacrilimyde, suitable for soil stabilisation
- Wetting agents
- Floccing agents
- Liquid fertilisers
Horticultural Watering, specialising in:
- New Turf
- New Garden Beds
- New Plantings
- Hand Watering
Civil, Mining & Construction
- Dust Control / Suppression
- Street Washing
- Road Works
Maintenance Watering Programs
- Designed to Suit Your Needs
Pump and Irrigation Hire
- Water Transfer Pumps
- Suction and delivery hoses
- Traveling Irrigators
- Dewatering Systems
- Designed and Installed
The following additives can be easily added to the water truck and applied efficiently and quickly:
- Liquid Fertilisers
- Calcium / Gypsum
- Wetting Agents
- Dust Control Agents
Water Truck Specifications
Tank & Pumping Facilities:
- 15,000 Litre Capacity
- Electric Wind Hose Reel (45 metres of 25 mm hose) with adjustable nozzle
- Self priming (self filling) hydraulic, ISO Spec Pump.
- Cannon mounted to top of the tank – able to reach up to 45 metres, 360 degree swivel and up down movement, adjustable from fog to jet from inside the cab.
- 75 mm Impact Sprinkler with an adjustable trajectory from 15 to 45 degrees. Maximum distance from the truck is 70 metres (radius). Ideal for horticultural watering of turf, seeded areas or dust suppression. No need to pull out the hose when it can be reached from the truck.
- Ability to pump 15,000 Litres of Water within 7.5 Minutes under High Pressure
- Over head filling funnel.
- Two rear gravity feed sprays for track dust control
- Five high pressure rear outlets with various fittings and angles.
- 2 Front High Pressure Street Washing Outlets
- Certified Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) over the cab.
- Three rotating beacons.
- Reversing camera.
- Reversing beeper.
- Internal tank baffles.
- Air-operated safety frame – When access to the top of the tank is required, the ladder at the rear of the tank is folded down which triggers a switch. The switch activates the air operated rams. The rams fold to an upright position to provide a 600 mm barrier around the perimeter of the tank.
- Air gap certified, back flow prevention.
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- UHF two way radio
- Full Health and Safety Documentation / Policy